- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistance
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multicopter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
The Cube Orange
- Cube Orange targets education, amateur drones lovers, and professionals with cost-effective flight control hardware.
- Includes new generation of more powerful H7 processor, with stronger performance, faster processing, increased security with built-in
- triple-redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter
- or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional UAV platform.
ADS-B Carrier Board
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about the location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc, which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometric Pressure Sensor
- Power input voltage/rated input current: 4.1-5.7 V / 2.5 A
- Power rated output/input power: 14 W
- USB port input voltage/rated input current: 4-5.7 V / 250 mA
- Servo rail input voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Not waterproof. External waterproof protection is needed
- Operation Temperature: -10 °C / 55 °C
- Cube Orange Housing Material: CNC Aluminum Alloy
- Standard Carrier Board Housing Material: ABS Molding
- 1 x Package
- 1 x Cube Orange Set
- 1 x Power Brick Mini
- 1 x I2C Board
- 1 x Buzzer
- 2 x Telemetry Cable
- 1 x GPS1 Cable
- 1 x GPS2 Cable
- 1 x Power1 Cable
- 1 x Power2 Cable
- 1 x I2C Cable
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 3 x 3M Large Stickers
- 2 x 3M Medium Stickers
- 4 x 3M Small Stickers
- 1 x User Manual