The DJI Ronin has been developed for the filmmaking professional. High build quality standards ensure that it keeps up with the demands of rigorous handheld use in trying environments. Simply hold it in your hands to create smooth and stable footage. Custom built ultra-fast processors, extremely accurate sensors, and advanced algorithms, together with fanatical attention to detail has created a system that offers remarkably precise manipulation of control angles – within the range of ±0.02°. This puts world-class, industry leading technology into your hands and creates unparalleled picture and video stabilization.
- 3-AXIS STABILIZED GIMBAL SYSTEM
- SUPPORTS A MULTITUDE OF CAMERAS & LENSES (FROM MICRO FOUR-THIRDS TO RED EPIC SIZED)
- SIMPLE 5 MINUTE SETUP & BALANCE
- BUILT-IN TOOL-LESS BALANCE ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM
- BUILT-IN RECEIVER & REMOTE CONTROL AVAILABLE
- MOBILE BLUETOOTH ASSISTANT SOFTWARE
- BASED ON DJI ZENMUSE TECHNOLOGY
- GIMBAL TUNING STAND
- FIRMWARE UPGRADABLE
IMPRESSIVE CONTROL EXPERIENCE
SmoothTrackTM gives the single gimbal operator the ability to translate their tilt and pan movements of the gimbal into smooth and stabilized movements of the camera’s angle. Framing of broad wide-angle scenes or even close quarters becomes much easier during single gimbal operator use.
After balancing the camera with a simple tap of the ATS (Auto Tune Stability) button, Ronin will be automatically tuned for your camera rig. The gimbal will intelligently adjust parameters based off the camera rigs weight and independently adjust each individual axis until an optimal setting is found.
UPRIGHT OPERATION MODE
Upright Mode allows the gimbal to be flipped over and operate the camera closer to eye level without straining to lift the gimbal. This can be used in various situations such mounting on the top of the vehicle. There are no limitations.
SUSPENDED OPERATION MODE
Standard gimbal operation is in Suspended Operation Mode. Low slung, close to the ground or simply holding the gimbal in front of you offers completely smooth and stabilized footage. This mode would also be used when mounted to a flying platform such as a multirotor.
2ND OPERATOR CONTROLLER
A 2nd operator transmitter is also included with the package. This allows for pan and tilt control as well user assignable speeds and operation modes with 2 custom toggle switches on the transmitter.
OPTIONAL JOYSTICK PAN/TILT
Single thumb control is available for the Ronin Handheld Gimbal System. Pan and Tilt movements can be controlled via the optional joystick attachment. SmoothTrackTM mode can be turned on or off via the optional joystick interface.
POWERFUL HARDWARE SUPPORT
- Support for DJI Lightbridge Full HD Video Downlink
- Quick Release Smart Battery System with 4-Hour+ Run Time
- Quick Release Top Handle Bar for Easy Break-Down & Mounting to Various Platforms
- Dual 15mm Rods for Follow-Focus or Matte Boxes
- Precision High Power, High Torque Brushless Motors
- Top Bar Accessory Mounts