THE ULTIMATE CORRIDOR MAPPING SYSTEM
The Ranger ULTRA is an airborne laser scanner with an impressive combination of weight, range, accuracy and pulse rate. It is equipped with a unique forward and rear looking FOV designed to minimize laser shadowing and provide geometry on complex vertical structures on a single pass. With its wide field of view of 100 degrees and an extremely fast pulse repetition rate of up to 1.8 MHz, the Ranger ULTRA is perfectly suited for high point density corridor mapping applications such as power line, railway track and pipeline inspection.
Phoenix offers several Ranger ULTRA camera accessories as well as UAV and manned aircraft attachment options. Please visit our booth or website to learn more about this amazing new addition to the Ranger series!
RMSE @ 350 Range Shoots Per Second
Rec. Max AGL @ 20% Reflectivit
The New Phoenix LiDAR Systems AIR NavBox
The NEW RANGER ULTRA includes Phoenix LiDAR System’s AIR NavBox. The newest generation, ultra-lightweight (450) rover will help
meet the rigorous demands of various industries and applications by greatly increasing flexibility in two key areas: reducing weight for longer flight times on unmanned vehicles; and higher range with the highest resolution cameras on the market.
The new Phoenix LiDAR AIR NavBox offers the most industry-altering capabilities in a tiny box not much bigger than a standard-size computer mouse.
58.5 x 123 x 48.1mm
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Custom LiDAR Solutions
Build the system you need to meet the growing demands of your clients in varying industries, from mining to agriculture and construction to forestry.
- Ideal for configuring heavier mapping payloads on the DJI M600
- Survey-Grade (cm-level) accuracy with 250m+ laser range and outstanding intensity calibration on high altitude and high speed missions
- Penetrates vegetation to produce accurate results
- Free online tutorials available; PLUS complete Acquisition/Post-Processing/Pilot/Certification training also available (fees may apply)
- Free Phoenix Software Suite; plus NovAtel & Terrasolid options also available (fee may apply)
- High accuracy due to newest-generation MEMS IMUs
- Optional Upgrades: aerial systems, IMU and dual-GPS upgrade options for increased accuracy, optional helicopter & UAV mounts/accessories, service plans and much more
- Live/Remote Data Feed: View and analyze data in real time or transmit live data to remote viewers via 4G connection
- Utility Infrastructure
- Railway Track Mapping
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Open Pit Mining
- General Mapping
- Integrated AIR NavBox
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Support alignment: Kinematic, Dual-Antenna
- Operation Modes: Real-time, Post-processing optional
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
- PP Attitude Heading RMS Error: 0.010° / 0.019°
- Overall Dimensions (with AIR NavBox) 352 x 164 x 185 mm
- Operating Voltage: 12-28 V DC
- Power Consumption: 75 W
- Weight: 3.5 kg / 7 lbs
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ – 40˚ C
Flexible Mounting Options
The RANGER ULTRA is designed with flexible mounting options in mind. Easily mountable to unmanned platforms (UAVs) and to helicopters, gyrocopters, and other small manned aircrafts.
LiDAR Sensor Specs
Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe)
-10˚ / 0˚ / +10˚
scan angles (-15˚ / 0˚ / +15˚ at edge of swath)
Field of View
Lines per Second
Angle Measurement Resolution
40mm @ 100m, 200mm @ 500m, 400mm @ 1000m
Laser Beam Footprint @ 100/500/1000m
0.0033° ≤ ∆ϑ ≤ 0.032°
Angular Step Width (between consecutive laser shots)
Point Density Speed & Altitude
Phoenix Software Suite
Included with all Phoenix LiDAR Systems packages
Phoenix LiDAR Systems provides a proprietary complete software suite for streamlined acquisition, geo-referencing, data fusion, export and post-processing in the cloud.